Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through advocacy, research, information, support, and education.
The organization is seeking an experienced and ambitious fund development professional. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will have primary accountability for all aspects of the Foundation’s Annual Giving Program.
You will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, and implement strategies designed to enhance continued and increased contributions to Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada from annual, monthly, and tribute giving
- Retain, upgrade, and re-activate annual donors (up to $1000) in support of the achievement of annual giving revenue targets
- Proactively onboard, steward, and correspond with annual, monthly, and tribute donors, creating a positive giving experience for individuals and connecting them with the impact of their support
- Create and implement a strategy to further grow the revenues generated from grants, originating from government, institutional and private sources
- Research and identify grant opportunities and appropriate prospects
- Prepare proposals, grant applications and foundation packages
- Manage relationships with new and existing foundations, including ongoing communications and timely reporting back on impact of funding
- Maintain donor records and touchpoints in Raiser’s Edge database ensuring a high level of data accuracy
If you are passionate about making a difference and committed to excellence and a job well done, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume by
Tuesday, February 28, 2023 to:
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
205 Horton St E, Suite 203, London, ON N6B 1K7
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No telephone calls please.
Visit our website at www.braintumour.ca
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of inclusion, diversity, equity, and access.