Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through support, education, information and research.
The organization is seeking an experienced and ambitious event professional. Reporting to the Fundraising and Engagement Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for fostering development within the foundation’s Community Events portfolio.
You will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Nurture and support Relationship Development within the foundation’s staff team and within the brain tumour community
- Collaborate with the fundraising team on the creation of the fundraising plan which achieves revenue goals that support the strategic direction of the organization
- Work with the fundraising team to establish and steward relationships with a variety of potential and secured funders, volunteers, and program participants
- Responsible for supporting and growing current Community Events portfolio
- Responsible for prospecting and securing new Community Events
- Develop and secure corporate partnerships and sponsorships in support of the Community Events portfolio
- Support, monitor and enhance the volunteer and stakeholder experience for those involved in the Community Events portfolio
- Support the Brain Tumour Walk program as needed
- Monitor and evaluate the Community Events program to ensure that targets are being achieved as outlined in the annual work plan and budget.