Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through advocacy, research, information, support, and education.
As the Digital Marketing and Communications Associate reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you have demonstrated experience with digital marketing strategy, writing and content creation, and online platform management. You have a keen understanding of digital marketing trends and best practices, and can use the written word to engage the brain tumour community. You are creative, collaborative and caring by nature.
You will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Creating digital content, including website content, blog posts, patient stories and more, for the Foundation’s digital marketing needs
- Overseeing Google Adwords account
- Updating and managing online mobile app
- Preparing and distributing email communications (newsletters, e-blasts, etc.)
- Engaging with influencers to support the foundation’s organizational campaigns
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing and Communications team and other organizational teams to develop campaigns and other initiatives
- Assist with e-campaigns that support programming, fundraising and community engagement needs
- Offering new ideas to grow online reach and engagement to make an impact on the estimated 55,000 Canadians living with a brain tumour
If interested, please forward your cover letter and resume by
Friday, August 26, 2022 to
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
205 Horton St E, Suite 203, London, ON N6B 1K7
Thank you for your interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone calls please.
Visit our website at www.braintumour.ca
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is an equal opportunity employer.