Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through advocacy, research, information, support, and education.
The organization is seeking an experienced and ambitious event professional. Reporting to the Fund Development Manager, the successful candidate will have shared accountability for all aspects of the Foundation’s Brain Tumour Walk Program.
You will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Nurture and support Relationship Development within the Foundation’s staff team and within the brain tumour community.
- Collaborate with the Fund Development Team on the creation of the Fund Development Plan which achieves revenue goals that support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Work with the Fund Development Team to establish and nurture relationships with a variety of prospective and existing partners, volunteers and walk participants.
- Accountable as a member of the Walk Engagement and Events Team for all aspects of the annual Brain Tumour Walk Program.
- Support, monitor and enhance the overall experience for those involved in the Brain Tumour Walk Program, including volunteers, participants, donors, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and evaluate the Brain Tumour Walk program to ensure that goals are being achieved as outlined in the annual work plan and budget.
If interested, please forward your cover letter and resume by
Friday, August 26, 2022 to
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
205 Horton St E, Suite 203, London, ON N6B 1K7
Thank you for your interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone calls please.
Visit our website at www.braintumour.ca
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is an equal opportunity employer.