Our Caregiver community is invited to join us on the shore of Georgian Bay as we take time to de-stress, reconnect, and immerse ourselves in the natural surroundings that are offered at the beautiful Killarney Mountain Lodge Resort in Killarney Ontario.
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is pleased to offer this free event to our Caregiver Community. If you wish to share this experience with a friend or family member, we are happy to extend this invitation to them as well. This event is open to all who have supported our brain tumour community, past or present.
- 10:30 a.m. – Group Meet and Greet: To start the day, we will do a short introduction after arrival
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch: There will be a BBQ lunch. Leave room for dessert! (Vegan options available)
- 1:30 p.m. – Group Activities: Choose from a guided paddle on the channel, a guided hike, or enjoy the resort amenities
- 3:00 p.m. – S’mores on the Shore: Enjoy a sweet treat as we come together before the end of the day
- 4:00 p.m. – Departure
- GROUP A: Guided Paddle on the Channel – Equipment is provided. Please bring a change of clothes and water shoes
- GROUP B: Guided Hike to the Lighthouse – This hike is moderately challenging. Please wear appropriate footwear
- GROUP C: Enjoy the Resort Amenities – Please visit Killarney Mountain Lodge Website for more information. There may be a fee depending on the amenity chosen
Only 20 spaces available! Registration closes: Thursday, August 31st, 2023