home recent topics recent posts search faq  

Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
Online Peer Support Centre

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Discussion » Looking For Support or Information from Staff??

General Discussion About Brain Tumours
13/08/2012 2:27:39 PM

Megan Winkler
Megan Winkler
Administrator
In the Online Peer Support Centre, you gain access to an active group of brain tumour community message boards. The goal is to gain support from others on the journey with a brain tumour. Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada does not reply to messages or questions through this board. If you need immediate support or wish to speak with staff, please contact Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada's toll free Support and Information Line at 1-800-265-5106.

--
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
0 permalink
24/09/2016 10:26:40 PM

Johnson
Johnson
Hello Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada, I believe this forum is a valued resource for support and information. However I do find that there are not very many active participants. It would be great if you could bring more attention to this valuable Forum to help connect us all who are affected by Brain Tumours. I would love to hear more about what brain tumour patients are doing to help fight this horrible cancer.
0 permalink
25/09/2016 2:31:09 PM

Peer2Peer
Peer2Peer
I agree Johnson....I just joined recently and was surprised to see how few current messages there are.
0 permalink
07/12/2016 3:48:20 PM

amathias
amathias
Administrator
Would a closed Facebook group be more popular do you think?
0 permalink
09/12/2016 3:21:10 PM

amathias
amathias
Administrator
We received more requests for a Closed Facebook Support Group and so have decided to set one up. Find out more here: http://www.braintumour.ca/6880/closed-facebook-support-group
0 permalink
19/12/2017 3:10:53 PM

amathias
amathias
Administrator
Due to the success of the Closed Facebook Support Group, and following the latest unfortunate spam attack on this page, we are taking the hard decision to close this forum. We would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed over the years and provided support. We hope that you will continue to support each other in our Closed Facebook Support Groups (both English and French).
0 permalink

Home » General Discussion » Looking For Support or Information from Staff??