NOTE: All of our in-person support groups have been postponed until the New Year 2021. In the meantime, we welcome you to join our Eastern Canada Virtual Support Group.
Date: Third Monday of every month.
Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Place: Hospice Wellington, Community Program Room, 795 Scottsdale Avenue, Guelph, ON N1G 3R8
Pre-registration is not required for this support group.
Please use the lower parking lot entrance and please ring doorbell if the door is locked.
Brain Tumour Support Groups help survivors, family and caregivers in a number of ways:
- Providing connections with others who have faced life with a brain tumour thereby offering reassurance, reducing feelings of isolation and reinforcing a positive, hopeful attitude.
- Sharing practical information to:
- Help make informed decisions about brain tumour treatment options
- Learn about relevant community resources
- Enhance coping skills in order to reduce anxiety, feelings of loss of control and fear of the unknown, changes in family roles, and financial strain as a result of a brain tumour diagnosis.
- If you are looking for more immediate support, we encourage you to register for the Virtual Support Group or join one of our Private Facebook Support Groups. Thank you.