Gain peer support in a safe, relaxed atmosphere from the comfort of your home. These virtual groups meet regularly online with an experienced facilitator.
Meetings are online, twice once a month, once on the 15th and every 4th Wednesday, from 1 – 2:30 pm EDT.
Brain Tumour Support Groups help survivors, family and caregivers in a number of ways:
- Providing connections with others who have faced life with a brain tumour thereby offering reassurance, reducing feelings of isolation and reinforcing a positive, hopeful attitude.
- Sharing practical information to:
- Help make informed decisions about brain tumour treatment options
- Learn about relevant community resources
- Enhance coping skills in order to reduce anxiety, feelings of loss of control and fear of the unknown, changes in family roles, and financial strain as a result of a brain tumour diagnosis.
- If you are looking for more immediate support, we encourage you to register for the Virtual Support Group or join one of our Private Facebook Support Groups. Thank you.