Human Relations Coordinator
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to
reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through support, education, information and
As the Human Relations Coordinator reporting to the Human Relations Manager, you will support
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada’s staff, volunteers and the brain tumour community. You
have superior customer service skills, enjoy a diverse portfolio of responsibilities and can manage a
busy office environment.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Nurture and support Relationship Development within the foundation’s staff, volunteers and
within the brain tumour community
• Work with the Human Relations Manager and Human Relations Associate to assist in
implementing the Human Relations Plan in accordance with organizational guidelines
• Accountable for high levels of customer service with staff, volunteers, the brain tumour
community and all stakeholders
• Responsible for managing all incoming telephone calls, website inquiries and act as the first
point of contact for all visitors to the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada office
• Responsible for office administration tasks including but not limited to; oversight of the
Purolator pick up process, ordering office supplies, coordination of staff anniversaries,
birthdays and team events
• Responsible for adherence to documented standards and processes which meet Privacy,
Confidentiality, Donor Stewardship Policy and CRA rules and regulations.
Community Engagement and Events Associate
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through support, education, information and research.
The organization is seeking an experienced and ambitious event professional. Reporting to the Fundraising and Engagement Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for fostering development within the foundation’s Community Events portfolio.
You will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Nurture and support Relationship Development within the foundation’s staff team and within the brain tumour community
- Collaborate with the fundraising team on the creation of the fundraising plan which achieves revenue goals that support the strategic direction of the organization
- Work with the fundraising team to establish and steward relationships with a variety of potential and secured funders, volunteers, and program participants
- Responsible for supporting and growing current Community Events portfolio
- Responsible for prospecting and securing new Community Events
- Develop and secure corporate partnerships and sponsorships in support of the Community Events portfolio
- Support, monitor and enhance the volunteer and stakeholder experience for those involved in the Community Events portfolio
- Support the Brain Tumour Walk program as needed
- Monitor and evaluate the Community Events program to ensure that targets are being achieved as outlined in the annual work plan and budget.