Our Ontario BrainWAVE Committee invites you to a day of FUN at The Science Centre. The Science Centre is a space where visitors of all ages can learn-through-play and discover ways to think like a scientist every day.
Admission and lunch are included!
Please note: Parking costs $6.00 if you mention you are with Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada.
- Date: Sunday, November 26th, 2023
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Address: 770 Don Mills Rd., North York, ON M3C 1T3
- 11:30 a.m. – Meet in the Gemini room (level 2)
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – Scavenger hunt
- 3:00 p.m. – Free time to explore
The deadline to secure your spot is: Monday, November 13, 2023
For any questions, feel free to contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for this event is available using the form below.